FarmQA Spring 2020 Newsletter
We start this newsletter on a somber note, recognizing that these are uncharted times for almost everyone. It is our hope that you and those you care about — whether family, friends or employees — are well. We also recognize that the growing season is coming fast and staying inside isn't an option for farmers. Fortunately, social distancing is already a familiar practice. It's just more commonly known as "tilling," or "seeding," or "farming."
The FarmQA team would like to thank you for being a valued customer. We greatly appreciate your business and hope you found significant value in our software throughout the season. We are fortunate that technology enables our development team to continue to work from wherever they are located to add new features and additional value to your solution. Below is the first of many quarterly updates to come from FarmQA. In these updates we will be highlighting new features for the quarter and give you a peek at the upcoming product road map.
New features since last fall
The features highlighted below have been added to your solution since last fall. Each feature listed has an associated support article for more information. If you have questions or would like a quick demo of the new features, just call or email us using the links below.
- Edit completed scouting reports
- New PDF report header options
- Location change of where scouting templates get assigned
- New field drawing tools in Scouting
- Improved offline mode for Scouting
- Ability to drop a pin at your current location
- Save photos to photo library toggle
2020 Feature Roadmap
Beyond the FarmQA features listed above, we are also working on the following items
- Ability add attachments to fields
- Recording of plant and harvest dates
- Ability to filter and search Scouting by grower