Pay for the users you need for your business and pay only for what they can do in FarmQA.
Listed prices are effective on January 1, 2023. All pricing is per user per year and listed for US and Canada; contact us for pricing in your region. Monthly payment and volume discounts are available; contact us for details.
Add-on Features Pricing
Create, view and take action on the crop and field data you collect.
Create zones and machine-readable prescriptions.
White Label Branding
Deliver a truly unique brand experience to your customers with a custom hostname, colors, and logos.
Create, schedule, assign, and track tasks related to your operation. $200 / full user, $50 / all other users.
Daily satellite imagery from Planet on the fields you choose. Get the latest daily3 images from Planet for a low price.
All features are priced per year and listed for US and Canada; contact us for pricing in your region.
We only want to charge you for what you use. Use this table to decide what user roles you need and what capabilities they should have access to. Need more help? Contact our sales department at email@example.com or +1 701.941.2046.
|Full||Scout and Grower||Driver||Viewer|
|Create unlimited scouting templates and reports|
|Deliver customized PDF reports with your logo|
|Easily capture crop conditions and other data|
|Track crop-specific scouting information|
|Create unlimited scouting reports and observations|
|Scout offline when cell coverage is limited|
|Capture photo and map annotations of problems|
|Access scouting reports and agronomist notes|
|Write crop and pest treatment recommendations and spray records|
|Create favorite tank mixes and chemical recipes for later use|
|Link products to EPA labels|
|Track mode of action groups for each field|
|Modify crop and pest treatment recommendations|
|Mark spray treatments as complete after application|
|View treatment recommendations|
|Create grower dashboards from FarmQA Analytics 1|
|View field analytics and metrics1|
|View data published to analytics dashboards1|
|View map layers in FarmQA Mobile online and offline|
|View daily satellite imagery from Planet2|
|Upload and modify map layers|
|Use easy-to-use drawing tools to define unlimited fields|
|Import unlimited field shape files|
|Define unlimited crop varieties|
|Manage multiple farms|
|Track unlimited acreage|
|View fields, varieties, and crops|
|View field-specific weather data, including forecasts|
|View field entrances and routing information|
- Requires FarmQA Analytics
- Requires Planet Imagery
- Daily imagery is based on cloud cover and other conditions. So it is really "nearly" daily.
FAQ (frequently asked questions) About FarmQA Pricing
- Can I purchase a scouting license without an agronomist?
- After you purchase your base FarmQA account for $600 / year, you can add any amount of different users that you'd like. This includes being able to purchase scouting licenses without needing to purchase an agronomist license.
- Do I need to be a licensed crop advisor or agaonomist to purchase FarmQA?
- No, you don't need to be officially licensed to use FarmQA.
- How many users can I have on my account?
- There is no limit to the number of users you can have in your FarmQA account.
- Does it cost more money to have multiple scouts
- Yes, each crop scout license costs $150/user/yr.
- Can my farm purchase FarmQA without an agronomist?
- Yes, you do not need to work with an agronomist to purchase FarmQA.
- Can I pay monthly or is it a yearly one-time payment?
- Yearly payments are preferred but contact us if other options work better for you.
- How long is the trial?
- We offer a 14-day or 2-week trial for our suite of digital agronomy tools and apps
- Why should I buy an Add-on?
- FarmQA’s add-on features can help take your productivity to the next level. Use Analytics to track and automatically display data that you bring in via scouting reports and soil test result integration. Planet Imagery gives you near-daily satellite imagery that can help you keep track of your crop health and development. We automatically process this data to produce NDVI and NDRE data for your fields so you can accurately assess crop health throughout the growing season. Virtual weather stations use FarmQA’s weather service, Aeris weather, to track certain weather metrics like precipitation and temperature at a location you specify.
- Are there trials for the add on features?
- Yes, we can grant trials to just the add-on feature upon request, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get started today!
- What are the benefits of White Label Branding?
- White Label Branding lets you use your own company’s colors and logo in the FarmQA app along with other forms of branding you might have to make FarmQA look like your own customized app. This lets you provide a more seamless user experience for your customers.
- What data inputs does FarmQA use to Create zones and machine-readable prescriptions?
- Currently there are three options for creating zones within FarmQA. They are high resolution Satellite imagery from Planet, Yield maps, and GPS Soil data. You can also bring your existing zones and just write prescriptions within FarmQA.
- Do you charge by the acre?
- a. No, FarmQA charges by user login and not by acre (except for Planet imagery). You can have as many acres in your account as you want and we'll still charge you the same flat annual rate.
- How do I add a new user?
- Your enterprise administrator can add other users from the Organization tab.
- I need a license for myself, another agronomist, 3 scouts, a grower, and 300 Planet acres. What will that cost me?
- Yourself (Enterprise Admin. [$600/user/yr]), another agronomist [$600/user/yr], 3 scouts [$150/user/yr], and 300 Planet acres [$1.25/ac/yr] > $600 + $600 + 3*$150 + 300*$1.25 = $2025